This policy informs about the processing of data related to the football tournament Tech Football Legue organised by NTT DATA MOROCCO, in accordance with Law 09-08 of 18 February 2009 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data.
- Who is the Data Controller of your data?
Identity: NTT DATA Morocco SARL, hereinafter, "NTT DATA MOROCCO".
Postal address: Parc de Tétouan Shore, Route de Cabo Negro - Commune de Martil 93000 Martil –Tétouan
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We only collect the data necessary for each purpose. If the mandatory information is not provided, we may not be able to proceed with the correct registration for the tournament.
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for:
- Manage your participation in the football tournament organised by NTT DATA MOROCCO.
- To send you electronic communications related to NTT DATA MOROCCO (e.g. job vacancies).
- What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of a contractual relationship to which you are a party, understood as the management of the participation in the Tournament.
The User gives his/her express consent by accepting the policy for the personal data concerning him/her to be collected for the sending of electronic communications.
- How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and specifically:
- In relation to registration for the Tournament, it will be kept until the conclusion of the Tournament.
- In connection with the sending of electronic communications relating to NTT DATA MOROCCO (including those relating to career opportunities), the data will be processed until you object to the processing or request the deletion of your personal data.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation.
- How is your personal data protected?
We are committed to keeping your personal data secure, taking all reasonable precautions to do so. We implement all necessary organisational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law against unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, loss or destruction. We require and contractually impose on service providers who handle your personal data to do the same.
In accordance with Law 09-08 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the User has the right of access, rectification of personal data concerning him/her, in accordance with articles 7 to 8 of the aforementioned Law N° 09-08.
The User may also object to receiving electronic communications from NTT DATA MOROCCO.
To exercise these rights, the User must comply with the following procedure:
Written request signed by the User, accompanied by a photocopy of his/her identity document;
Request addressed to:
NTT DATA MOROCCO
To the attention of
Meryem Ouali email@example.com